Fall out of love and fall into fun at the 7th annual Anti-V party. This Friday, February 12, between 7-11 pm we will be taking over the UNIVERSITY CLUB, elegant historic clubhouse atop Nob Hill. Be prepared for a night of Fun, Flirting, Fashion, and Dancing.
The Irresistable Anti-Valentine's Soiree #7 program:
• Private event exclusive to 150 trendy guests
• DJ Elvi (Distrikt) on the decks
• DJ Mr. Kiss
• Glam photo-shoot
• Festival Collection "Shuba Couture"
• Models wearing Mariya Milovidova Fashion
• Breathtaking views of San Francisco
• Art Exhibit by Mariya Milovidova
• Grand Piano intermission by Dawei Dai
• Strawberries & Chocolates
• Fun evening by the fireplace
• VIP Tickets with a welcome glass of champagne available
• Gents: Smart & Suave (Suits / Blazers / Smart Jeans / Shoes)
• Ladies: Glamorous & Sophisticated (Dresses/ Evening Wear)
• Strictly No Trainers and T-Shirts
• Theme: Mask of your choice OR Chic Librarian Outfit
The University Club is letting us use the Library Room, so don’t be surprised if you sneak a kiss in the stacks. Dress as a chic librarian (you decide if it’s naughty or nice) and enjoy a night of reckless flirting. Tickets are on sale now, hurry, like puppy love, they just won't last.
••• Tickets: http://antiv7.eventbrite.com/ •••